It will be the Future of many to intaract with physical world
By 2020, there will be over 26 billion connected devices.
By 2020, IoT technology will be in 95% of electronics for new product designs
Mobile readyFully responsive layout grid system adapting to user’s device screen size.
Mobile menuSpecial mobile menu activated on small screen devices.
Optimized for mobileUnnecessary animations are disabled for mobile devices to boost website performance.
High CustomizabilityLots of options – change width, layouts and appearance. All in just a few clicks.
Unlimited Color ChoiceChoose from countless color options. Style separate elements, text blocks or headings. Full control over the color palette.
Frequent UpdatesPermanent improvement process with frequent update roll-outs ensure you own a bug-free and trendy theme.
Various Blog LayoutsChoose from several available blog templates to suit your general website style.
Unique Slanted DividersMake your website look original with firm TiLT dividers. Add them to any row or column you want and stand out from the crowd.
Professional SupportHave a question or need some help? We are always here for you. Do not hesitate asking in case you need our assistance.
DAYS OF WORK
CUPS OF COFFEE
INTRODUCTION TO IOT
• What is IoT-In depth explanation
• IoT applications in different domain
• How large is the IoT Market in different domains?
• Tech stack
• What is sensor and actuator
• What is good sensor
• Sensor properties
• Types of sensors
• Sensor demo –Proximity and IR sensors
• Latest updates in the IoT industry
• Available IoT alliances details and the standards that are getting evolved
• Multiple IoT applications and solutions available in market
• Multiple IoT platform
• Multiple IoT software and Cloud platform
• Components of cloud usage
• IoT ecosystem build around these platforms
• Details about your IoT platform
DEMONSTRATION OF BUSINESS USE CASE
• H/W pieces
• IoT platform configuration – Bcc – Client, Device, Rule, Alarm, Device Data, Event
• Sensor data being sent to IoT platform
• Actuation through BLE
• Visualization through real time dashboard
• How the problem gets solved through big data and visualization
• What is cloud
• What is cloud computing
• Benefits of cloud
• History of cloud computing
• Deployment models
• Top cloud providers
• Service models
• Service catalogue
• Different services from amazon
• Advantages for different offerings
• Our learning in selecting the right service provider
CLOUD COMPUTING AND DATA ANALYSIS
• What are web services
• Why web services
• Types of web services
• RESTful web services
• Design principles
Introduction to Big Data and Big Data technologies and stream processing
• Cloud data storage
• Introduction to big data
• Big data definition and characteristics
• Who is generating big data
• Big Data Analysis
• Why Big Data Analytics
• Applications of Big Data Analytics
• Different Data Stores
• Big Data Technologies
Visual Analytics, Predictive Analysis
• What is visual Analytics
• Visual Analytic tools for Big Data
• Predictive Analysis
• Predictive tools for Big Data
DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS AND IOT SECURITY
• How secure is IoT
• Key aspects for IoT solutions
• Brainstorming on opportunities and how they can be realized